Experienced Telesales Manager / Kitten Herder? If you can build a telesales team from scratch, coach & develop them to become highly effective appointment setters while simultaneously managing marketing campaigns, have we got the job for you.
SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Personal Healthcare
- Laptop & Phone
- Company Benefits Package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge.
JOB PROFILE: Telesales Manager
What’s in it for you?
- This is your opportunity to set up a brand-new telesales operation from scratch – a rare opportunity these days.
- You’ll be fully supported, with the backing of a multi-million pound, highly stable business.
- You’ll be working alongside highly motivated, achievers who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
Make no mistake, this will be a challenge but it’s a great one for the right person. With your experience as a high performing Telesales Manager, you’ll be scoping out and implementing entirely new Telesales processes, KPI’s for a team that has only just been formed.
What will your key challenges be?
- You’ll be leading a team of new recruits who will be looking to you for direction and support so your superior management skills will be required.
- Your team will be targeted on converting high quality leads into well qualified appointments for the field sales team, so you’ll need to be on top of their daily activity.
- You’ll also work very closely on marketing and mystery shopper campaigns so that we continually improve our service offerings.
To do this job you’ll need to have the motivation, ambition and previous the Telesales Management know-how to be a great leader. You’ll also need to be used to working with and reporting to senior business leaders.
There’s so much to this great opportunity that I can’t cover everything here but if you are up for a genuinely exciting opportunity to stamp your mark onto something that could lead your career in a positive direction, get in touch and we can go through it in more detail.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Telesales Manager /Telesales Operations Manager / Telesales Team Leader / Inbound Sales Manager / Outbound Sales Manager.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LH15851, Wallace Hind Selection