Brand new role! Tender Manager for the Generic Pharmaceutical industry required by our client, a multinational pharmaceutical giant. Office based in Germany, you will be responsible for all proposals, bids and tender analysis.
SALARY: €80,000 - €120,000 (dependant on experience)
· Full Bespoke Benefits Package which could include Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Car Allowance etc
LOCATION: Berlin, Germany
OTHER LOCATIONS WHERE YOU COULD LIVE: Hamburg, Dresden, Leipzig, Hanover, Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich
We welcome applications from across Europe, on the basis that you will have to relocate to Berlin.
We are a Global Pharmaceutical company who specialise in the licensing, marketing and distribution of generic & branded pharmaceutical products to over 70 countries globally. We supply to a variety of hospitals, pharmacists, resellers and wholesalers, employ over 10,000 people and boast over 1000 different tablet and capsule based products. As a group we turnover in excess of $200,000,000USD.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tender Manager : Pharmaceuticals
Due to recent exciting acquisitions / mergers and a change in business direction we have developed our business model and are now working more towards a stronger tendering portfolio to add to our existing customer base. We already have a strong client and product portfolio across multiple continents. In this standalone role in Germany, you will be solely responsible for preparing and securing quotations and managing the tender process for existing and new customers across Germany. This is a hands-on role.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Tender Manager : Pharmaceuticals
· Solely responsible for acquiring new business through the tendering process
· Manage the full tender process from start to finish including the creation of all associated tender documentation for review and sign off
· Develop and implement our bid strategies
· Analyse customer requirements and highlight any potential risks
· Engage and support customers throughout the full tender process
· Utilise Salesforce for reporting and forecasting
· Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
· Ensure a comprehensive handover of the bid to the Operations team
· Split time between the Berlin office and customer sites across Germany & the UK
· Support and be supported by the UK & German Commercial teams
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Tender Manager : Pharmaceuticals
You will have:
· Strong Tender Management experience gained from within the Pharmaceutical market
· Excellent, proven knowledge of the generic pharmaceutical industry in Germany or an equivalent culture
· Fluency in German. Business fluency in English is a strong preference.
· A willingness to travel across Europe
· An education to degree level or equivalent experience in area such as: Pharmaceuticals, Business Management, Business Administration or Law
Anyone who is working for one of the top generic pharmaceutical companies across Europe would be of particular interest.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Bid Manager, Tender Manager, Proposals Manager, Contract Management, Pharmaceutical, Generic, Germany, German,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.