We need a Test Analyst to come and work in a brilliantly forward thinking business who are experiencing incredible growth and continue to lead the development in their field.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Rugby, Daventry
JOB SPECIFICATION: Test Analyst - Fintech - Software
Test Analyst, you’ll need to be both strategic with the ability to see into the future while remaining hands on and be prepared to roll your sleeves up. We all make the coffee and the CEO still answers the phone on reception, we’ve got a great culture!
We’re an established business with a start-up culture, so we need you to bring your ‘A’ game and help us develop. In return we’ll give you the autonomy and support to grow your skills and career!
You’ll own the testing strategy and process. On a day to day basis we envisage you will:-
• Own, lead and develop the testing plans across a range of software and differing IT solutions.
• Create, manage and own detailed test plans, cases and scripts for all platform components, integrations and projects that pass through the team.
• Review and develop new work programmes to automate all test plans and integrations.
• Work with the Application Development and Management teams on a daily basis.
• Ensure the absolute stability of our platform in a live environment.
• Document, Plan and manage all UAT.
• Work with the wide test and operations team to ensure a robust execution of all plans.
• Work closely with customers to improve the partner integration and accreditation into our platform for improved quality and speed.
• Work tirelessly towards providing best practice.
• Other work will include project managing standard test cycles, improving the production environment, the entire testing platform and process internally.
The type of skills we are looking for:
• Experience implementing and executing test strategies
• Creation and management of test plans, cases and scripts
• Automation of testing (API and Web)
• Testing web applications, Web API’s, Windows Service and Mobile Applications
• Bringing in and managing UAT systems and processes
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different points in life cycle
• Management of appropriate testing toolset e.g. HP UFT
Summary: Test Analyst - Fintech - Software
An excellent opportunity for a hands on Test Analyst - Fintech - Software to develop and grow in a growth business. You will work with a talented team and share the same goals and desires.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Test Manager, Test Lead or IT Tester, testing Manager, Software tester, Online tester
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Phil Monkman quoting Test Analyst - Fintech - Software and reference PM15128 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.