Trainee Sales Executive – A structured training programme to develop you into a Direct Sales Person. Join a business that is focused on your career?
BASIC SALARY: £20,000 – £24,000 (DOE)
- Supporting Commission (Team commission Yr1, Yr2 own UNCAPPED commission)
- Company Bonus
- 28 Days Holidays (inc Bank Holidays), accruing up to 30 Days Holiday
- Flexi-Time – earn additional days
- Free on site Parking (including electrical charging points)
- Employee Social Area (dart board, pool table and foosball)
- Social Events
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Portsmouth, Southampton, Cosham, Waltham Chase, Hambledon, Waterlooville
This could be a perfect role for someone who wants to start or develop their career in sales.
Have you got the hunger, drive and desire of a salesperson however lacking experience? Well that is no problem for us; we are looking for someone with core sales traits that we can invest training, money, time and resources into. What can we offer you? A structured training plan to progress you from a Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Account Manager (Year 1) to a Direct Salesperson (Year 2). You will be surrounded by a highly experienced Sales team selling advanced technology into high value corporations.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Account Manager
We are looking for an individual to support the Sales team in Year 1 before migrating into Direct Sales.
As our Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Account Manager you will be helping the sales team manage accounts by organising delivery times, providing quotations and booking visits. Your goal in Year 1 is to understand the business, the technology, the sales structure before moving into a Direct Sales Role in Year 2.
Year 2 as a Direct Salesperson you will be managing your own accounts and generating new business. With consistent training and support from the Internal Sales Team; your goal is to achieve your target, hit KPI’s and ultimately earn lots of uncapped commission.
Following success as a Direct Salesperson; opportunity for progression into a Field-Base Sales role will become available.
REQUIREMENTS: Trainee Sales Executive / Junior Account Manager
You will be confident talking to customers daily. You’ll want to learn and develop yourself as well as achieve great results.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in sales and account management
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as other Microsoft office products
- Strong self-motivation and desire to learn and develop
We are a high-end technology manufacturer that sells into multiple vertical markets.
This role will appeal to you if you:
- Want to work for an award-winning company that has a great track record in progressing staff.
- Have the desire and ambition to get into sales.
- Want consistent training and support.
- Desire the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: KF15853, Wallace Hind Selection