We are searching for two Trainee Sales professionals to join this thriving and expanding business who resell 3D CAD software into a variety of industries. Due to excellent growth, the company are looking to recruit two Trainee Sales Executives to help them grow their presence in a previously untouched geographical region.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 uncapped commission.
BENEFITS: Uncapped Commission (Year 1 OTE - £10,000 , Year 2 OTE - £20,000 , Year 3 OTE - £30,000 ) Excellent Car Allowance Industry & Sales Training
LOCATION: Must live within a commutable distance to the Worcestershire based office near Wychbold.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: We perceive a commutable location to be: Worcester, Kidderminster, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Evesham.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Trainee Sales Executive
As the Trainee Area / Territory Sales Executive you will be targeted at identifying and engaging with potential new clients, and selling licence agreements for a leading and well-recognised 3D Computer Aided Design software package. Based from their newly established offices in Worcester, you will be taught how to identify potential new leads and develop business opportunities using the following responsibilities.
· Targeting a range of organisations who would have a need for 3D CAD software - including design, engineering, mechanical, and manufacturing companies.
· Developing a pipeline of potential business within your designated region through new business techniques - such as market research, cold calling, and appointment setting.
· To attend customer meetings, understand their needs, and match the product benefits with those needs.
· Liaise with key stakeholders within the company, advising on company presentations and demonstrations.
· To network at exhibitions and conferences to obtain leads and keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
· Manage your own workload on a daily and weekly basis, reporting forecast of new business to the Sales Management team.
Requirements: Trainee Sales Executive
To be successful in your application you MUST live within the regions mentioned above and be willing to travel. We're particularly interested to hear from anyone who has had previous sales experience, but will consider a candidate from a technical background and would like to move into a sales career.
Critically you will have:
· The aspiration and desire to succeed in a Sales based role.
· The personality and charisma to build rapport with new and existing clientèle.
· A commercial mind to seek and develop any business opportunities.
· Tenacity, energy, resilience, and a determined sales driven attitude.
· A full UK Driving Licence
This Trainee Sales Executive role will appeal to you:
· If you are money motivated and looking to move into sales.
· If you had previous exposure in a sales or business development position.
· Have an understanding of engineering or manufacturing industries and want to move into sales.
· Are tenacious, resilient, self-motivated and hungry to earn commission.
The company are a key value added reseller for the 3D Computer Aided Design software, SolidWorks. Established since 2002, they are proud of their growth and the reputation they enjoy within their industry. They have a head office in Cambridge, and are now in a position to open a new office in Worcester and develop business in a previously untouched geographical area. Therefore, this is a really exciting time for the company as they look to add and train two members to their sales team to drive the business forward.
PROSPECTS: Trainee Sales Executive
In return, they will:
· Introduce you to their business with a comprehensive training scheme.
· Provide you with a platform and encourage entrepreneurial flair and creativity.
· Offer you an environment where asking questions and an inquisitive mind are encouraged and nurtured.
· Assign you a newly defined territory that has been previously undeveloped by their Sales Team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive / Field Sales / Area Sales / Regional Sales / Telesales / Business Development / Engineering / Design / Production / Mechanical / Manufacturing.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnet quoting Trainee Sales Executive and reference JKB15013 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.