Are you a driven and ambitious Sales Representative, Business Development Manager or Account Manager, with some sales experience and the desire to progress into a stable and progressive FMCG (non-food) manufacturer? If so then this is a special opportunity to take on an existing territory and develop existing accounts with new products, coupled with opening new accounts. Full personalised training will be given to you.
SALARY: £26,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience and potential)
· Commission: £15,000 in 1st Year
· Commission GUARANTEED for first 6 / 12 months (negotiable)
· 1% Commission on ALL Territory Sales (paid monthly and UNCAPPED)
· Fully Expensed Company Car (VW Passat Estate 2.0TDi)
· £2.00 per day Lunch Allowance (£480 per annum)
· £10 per month Broadband
· 21 Days Annual Holiday (rising each year after 5 years’ service, by one extra day up to a maximum of 26 days)
· Company Pension (3% Company Contribution)
· Laptop & Mobile Phone
LOCATION: South of England, South East, South West and South Wales
This is a FIELD BASED Trainee Sales Representative role and we welcome applications from applicants based in and around a variety of locations including: Oxford, Reading, Southampton, South London, West Kent, Guildford, Newbury, Basingstoke, Horsham, Slough, High Wycombe, Woking, Windsor, Brighton, Hounslow, Croydon.
REQUIREMENTS: Trainee Sales Representative - FMCG
We are seeking to attract field sales professionals from different backgrounds, products, services and market sectors. It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles or markets: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Trainee Sales Representative, FMCG Sales, Health Care Sales, Product Sales, B 2 B (Business-to-Business) Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Field Sales Executive, Internal Sales
We are a trusted brand and UK manufacturer of FMCG products into both the B 2 B (Business-to-Business) and Retail sectors. Our business has a long heritage and with very valuable customer relationships across different groups, from wholesale through to distributors and household-name supermarkets. Our business has been around for nearly 70 years and our product range is recession-proof & non seasonal! Our values include strong ethics, coupled with an emphasis on customer delight. We are constantly developing our customer channels through targeting new products and winning new clients.
If you like the sound of us, please apply as there is a great opportunity to join us now.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Trainee Sales Representative - FMCG
Based from home, you will cover and manage an established customer base, calling on wholesalers, food service wholesalers, buying groups (and members), cash & carries, larger retailers and janitorial distributors.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
· Take ownership for the achievement of your annual sales plan by driving both the strategy and execution, while mapping out the mechanics of each customer in order to drive profitable business growth
· Maintain relationships with existing customers whilst developing sales with the introduction of new products (80% of role)
· New business development through own networking and prospecting (20% of role)
· Selling a very wide range of products (both branded and own label)
· Increase revenue in line with sales targets set
· Prioritise journey-planning in order to effectively cover a large geographic territory (estimated annual mileage 30,000 miles)
· Customer relationship management
· Report-writing using Excel, Work, PowerPoint and ERP system
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Trainee Sales Representative, FMCG Sales, Health Care Sales, Product Sales, B 2 B (Business-to-Business) Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Field Sales Executive, Internal Sales
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Trainee Sales Representative - FMCG and reference JK15531 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.