A rare opportunity for a technical graduate with some sales, commercial or industrial work experience to get in to Technical Field Sales with an expanding, dynamic, acquisitive supplier of technical industrial consumables and components.
BASIC: £25,000 - £35,000
· UNCAPPED Commission Scheme
· Generous Car Allowance mileage
· Full Home Remote Communications including laptop, mobile etc.
· Pension Scheme
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Worcester, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Daventry, Northampton, Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Gloucester.
· Our client has experienced excellent growth, organic and via acquisition in its 26 year history including a record year last year.
· They supply a wide range of technical industrial components and consumables including adhesives, tapes, sealants, silicones, UV curing chemicals and equipment, coatings, seals and gaskets representing worldwide market leading product manufacturers in their markets.
· They supply a broad spectrum of industrial and OEM markets including automotive, electronics, OEMs, aerospace, medical, LED Lighting, defence, packaging, textile coating markets amongst many others.
· They provide technical solutions, rather than sell on a commodity or price basis, with solid “specified-in” business that is long term.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive – Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes,Silicones, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
· In this varied, interesting and challenging Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive role you will be responsible for developing new business and new applications with existing OEMs and end users across automotive and electronics OEMs and tiered suppliers, defence, aerospace, textile coating, packaging and LED lighting markets amongst many others.
· This is very much a technical, solutions sell, solving problems and providing bespoke technical solutions at a senior level, with long lead times and a high project attrition rate. As such you will be given time to succeed in the role.
· You will be opening doors and developing business by asking intelligent and relevant technical questions to build client relationships.
· There will be existing clients, projects / enquiries to follow up and develop and you will keep any new customers you bring on board to grow and reap the subsequent financial rewards from.
· Full initial induction and ongoing technical and sales training and guidance will be given to the successful applicant from one of the best mentors in the industry. All you need to bring is your technical ability, and determination to succeed in technical field sales.
REQUIREMENTS: Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive – Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
· To be considered for this Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive role you will be degree qualified in a technical or scientific discipline, for example chemistry, materials science or engineering, and have some sort of sales or account management experience, preferably in the field or face to face, but could it be office based.
· Outstanding candidates with some other commercial or industrial or work experience with a real desire to get into technical sales with a with a relevant technical or engineering degree or equivalent will also be considered.
Superb in a growing acquisitive company. Definite prospects to man-management in time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Trainee Technical Field Sales Executive / Graduate Technical Field Sales / Field Sales Engineer / Graduate Field Sales Engineer : Technical Industrial Components, Consumables, Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants, Coatings, UV Curing Chemical Seals and Gaskets to OEMs
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.