Excellent, career-building opportunity with a royal chartered organisation based in Northampton. You will work with the membership and consult on their training / professional development requirements against a competency framework - which you will help to build.
SALARY: Up to £26,000
· Good holiday package rising with service
· Access to full company benefits package including Bupa, Pension and Life Assurance.
LOCATION: Central Northampton
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kettering, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Southam, Rugby, Market Harborough, Corby,
THE COMPANY: Training & Development Advisor - Membership Executive
We are a royal chartered membership organisation and a registered charity. We are a professional body, providing our membership with support, advice, guidance, training and development opportunities based on legal requirements and governmental guidance.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Training & Development Advisor - Membership Executive
Working in the Member Services Development team, you will be part of a team responsible for creating, maintaining and evolving our development products & services (bespoke and standard training programs.) for members. The focus is the development of a competency framework which sets standards and outlines competencies required for professionals within our sector.
This role specifically will have a wide range of responsibilities – with a focus on professional development opportunities, such as bespoke and standard training.
· Input on the development of our formal membership competency framework.
· Taking ownership of the feedback / evaluation process for products and services (including data gathering / analysis & reporting from the membership / customers).
· Assist in building a network of third-party training providers. You will manage these relationships going forwards.
· Develop trusted and consultative relationships with internal departments, partners, customers and suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS: Training & Development Advisor - Membership Executive
· Most importantly, you will have some exposure to creating / curating development programmes / learning activities / training schemes. This could have come from working at a training provider, or any business where you were responsible for developing training / development programmes for employees or customers.
· You will ideally have experience of assessing / grading training or development assignments against a marking scheme.
· You will also have experience of working in a commercial or client driven environment and demonstrate an understanding of a customer service culture.
· Any experience of membership organisations would be a bonus, and any exposure to the waste management sector would be an advantage.
(Please note that this role has been advertised as a Training Advisor, but the responsibilities are much more diverse than this. We would be interested in people currently working in a Training Advisor role.)
PROSPECTS: Training & Development Advisor - Membership Executive
We have a proven track record of promoting from within. This role will also evolve to take advantage of the skills of the successful candidate.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Membership Advisor, Membership Executive, Registered Charity Member, Professional Body Executive, Training Advisor, Training Coordinator, Training Manager, Development Executive, Training Administrator, Chartered Institute, Royal Charter, Competency Framework, Bespoke Training, Standard Training Scheme, Governmental framework, Professional Development,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.