Opportunity for a UK Field Sales Manager – Public Sector / Social Services / NHS - based from home, leading a team of 12 covering the UK. We are an award-winning manufacturer of a revolutionary healthcare product and will shortly launch a Managed Service solution which will double our sales turnover!
SALARY: £42,000 - £47,000
BENEFITS: Bonus (£20,000 uncapped) Car Allowance (£7,000 per annum) Company Pension 25 days Annual Leave
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Rugby. Solihull, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Redditch, Worcester, Stoke, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Burton Upon Trent, Telford, Loughborough, Sutton Coldfield
JOB SPECIFICATION: UK Field Sales Manager
This is a classic UK Field Sales Manager – Public Sector / Social Services / NHS position.
You will lead the sales effort and manage the sales force to deliver results. These will be a combination of new sales (50%), subscription renewals (50%) and achievement of tactical objectives. The role requires a mix of personal activity and driving sales through your team. Targets are set annually and broken into monthly, quarterly and half year budgets. The future development of the role will include increasing strategic contribution.
Your full duties and responsibilities will include:
· Delivery of sales volumes and value targets at agreed margins
· Spending around 70% of time in the field or with sales team
· Spending around 1 day per week office based
· Supporting team with negotiations, preparation of proposals and attend key meetings
· Rolling out new products and services
· Achievement of account development targets
· Maintaining excellent relationships with customers and prospects maintained in a softer, consultative style: never aggressive, pushy or hard edged
· Coaching sales team to develop their potential, keeping them highly motivated and delivering ever improving results
· Developing excellent relationships with colleagues and Directors. A business style commensurate with a senior manager/Director
· Originating and maintain an annual sales plan, defining the achievement of overall sales targets and objectives
· Supporting your sales team to originate territory plans and account plans to aid achievement of sales goals and objectives
· Initiating and develop sales strategies at Board Level.
· Recruiting to the plan, train and coach staff and manage their performance
· Supporting staff with necessary guidance, encouragement, education, motivation and support to achieve individual & team objectives
· Identifying training requirements; create individual & team training plans to include external & internal sources; create & run sessions where appropriate
REQUIREMENTS: UK Field Sales Manager
You will be a high-energy Field Sales Manager with tangible experience of leading high-performing sales teams, selling products and services into any of the following sectors: Public Sector, Health and Social Care, Social Services or NHS Sales.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from backgrounds within Managed Services
An eagerness to learn new skills and develop capability.
PROSPECTS: UK Field Sales Manager
We are a fast-paced growth company. The company will invest time to coach and will invest in external training. Wherever possible we seek to promote from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Healthcare Sales Manager, Social Services Sales, Health and Social Care, Health & Social Care, Local Authorities Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Key Account Management, Account Director, Key Accounts, Public Sector Sales, Managed Services Sales, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Medical Devices, Medical Technologies, Telemedicine, Telecare, Telehealth, eHealth, mHealth, Medtech, Healthcare IT, UK Sales Manager, Sales Director, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Social Care, Social Workers, Commissioner, Commissioners, Medtech, Assisted Learning Technology, Assisted Learning, Assistive technology, Medical Technology
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting UK Field Sales Manager and reference UK Field Sales Manager to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.