A chance to work in the booming Fintech industry with a developing brand; offering Direct Carrier Billing and currently hitting £40m turnover. If you’re an experienced successful Senior Sales Manager or have knowledge in OTT Media, Digital Content or Gaming – read on!!
SALARY: £45,000 - £65,000 DOE
BENEFITS: OTE £120,000 Car Allowance Contributory Pension
LOCATION: UK (Head Office – Northamptonshire)
TRAVEL: UK and occasionally some overseas travel.
JOB SPECIFICATION: UK Sales Manager - FinTech
Over the last 5 years our global revenue has grown at an astounding rate. To continue the success story, we require a Strategic UK Sales Manager to target new clients, enabling them to reach un-touched global territories with their digital product offering.
You will be joining a small friendly team of 30 professionals; we are all hard working, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
DCB Global Markets – iGaming- mobile / Gaming- brands and consoles / Digital Content- educational, entertainment, OTT, sports, other live coverage, / Instant Ticketing- parking, travel, venue management / Wholesale- consumer and business accounts / Carrier Billing – payments industry, Financial Technology.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Targeting a specific industry area to sell our unique global product offering to generate new business.
· Devising the sales strategy and fully owning and managing the approach from start to finish.
· Engaging in a variety of sales activities that include strategic canvassing, organisational and market alignment, reputation and relationship management, and operational & outcome management.
· Fostering a strategic / conceptual sell into executives of large brands.
· Collaborating with the Sales Managers, Account Managers, Technical teams and Marketing Department.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading, planning and executing the generation of new brands that will benefit from our global service – Direct Carrier Billing.
REQUIREMENTS: UK Sales Manager - FinTech
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are interested in receiving applications from experienced strategic sales specialists who meet the following brief:
· Educated to degree level and able to concept sell.
· Have experience in independent selling and demonstrate previous success of selling at Director level into big brands.
· Be knowledgeable of digital products and digital services, ideally with a prior knowledge or passion to learn about Direct Carrier Billing.
· Proficient in public speaking to large audiences as well as pitching in board level meetings.
· Commercially astute; capable to compose accurate commercial proposals and prior knowledge of commercial contracts; able to manage drafting changes.
· Proven ability to close large commercial deals.
· Be a sales advocate for the business. Working closely with the commercial and marketing team to ensure sales opportunities are full optimised.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands, globally!
WHY WORK FOR US?
· We are proud of our team orientated culture.
· You will have the opportunity to be a significant part of an ethical, honest organisation, rewarded for your hard work through personal development and future opportunity.
· With strong core values we encourage people to prosper as our business grows.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors:
· Key Account Manager. National Account Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager. Channel Development Manager. Channel Manager. Brand Manager.
· Digital Consumer Products. Digital Content. OTT Media, Over-the-Top Media. PR – digital. Digital Marketing. Mobile Telecommunications. Fintech. Consumer Payments. DCB. Direct Carrier Billing. Global Technology.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting UK Sales Manager - FinTech and reference KA15010 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683315 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.