UK Sales Manager - Test & Measurement Solutions required to work for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ElectromagneticCompatibility (EMC) Testing Equipment selling a portfolio of four premium-quality, globally recognised brands through both direct and distributor channels.
BENEFITS: OTE £75,000 Car Full Benefits Package
LOCATION: Home Based or Wokingham Head Office, covering the UK.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
JOB SPECIFICATION: UK Sales Manager - Test & Measurement Solutions
As a result of our incumbent UK Sales Manager - Test & Measurement Solutions retiring we are now seeking a consultative, solutions-based business developer to take responsibility for managing and supporting our direct and in-direct distribution sales channels in the UK.
Working independently in a standalone role, candidates can choose to be based at the UK Head Office in Wokingham or from home and will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager - based in Spain.
The UK Sales Manager - Test & Measurement Solutions role will appeal to candidates who can:
· Take responsibility for driving sales growth across the UK with both direct and indirect distribution channels
· Demonstrate success in developing new business with major government departments and industrial corporations
· Translate monthly data and information to generate and manage the forecast for the assigned territory
· Manage distributor sales channel including appointing vertical focused partners, drafting contracts, agreeing and achieving sales targets, volumes, KPI’s & SLA’s
· Develop and implement regional sales strategies and tactics in line with global plans, goals and policies
· Build on the success of the four brands to further develop market and customer penetration
· Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Proven track record of selling high-end electronic Test & Measurement solutions to direct and/or indirect channels
· Compliance Test Industry (Electro-Magnetic Immunity and/or RF systems / amplifiers) experience desirable
· Solutions orientated: able to translate technical product information into strong customer value propositions
· Ability to disseminate and interrogate data to produce meaningful and accurate forecasting
· Experience of working in a multi-cultural international organisation
We are a leading manufacturer of test & measurement instrumentation for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing, with manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany, UK & USA.
We produce and sell a broad range of conducted and radiated EMC testing systems and RF amplifiers into the Automotive, Consumer, Industrial Electronics, Medical, Telecoms, Defence and Avionics market sectors.
Our brands’ advanced device design, customer specific know-how and innovative software are internationally recognised as benchmarks for EMC & RF technology around the world.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: UK Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Channel Manager, Distributor Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Engineer, Electromagnetic Compliance, EMC, RF Amplifiers, Electromagnetic Immunity, RF Systems, Electronic Test & Measurement, Materials Analysis, Spectrometers, Precision Detectors, Nuclear Instrumentation, Radioactivity, Analysis Software, Conductive Coupling, Radiated EMC testing, Conducted EMC testing, Pulse Generators, Electronic Measuring Instruments.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Area Sales Manager (UK) and reference TF14966 to email@example.com Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.