Were looking for a thought provoking UX & Optimisation Manager to drive the performance of this leading UK consumer business. The business is a fastest 100 growth business with a great team spirit and entrepreneurial attitude.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge
JOB SPECIFICATION: UX / UI Manager - User Experience Manager
We are looking for an experienced UX / UI Manager - User Experience Manager to join this fast-growing and award-winning consumer focused business. As the UX & Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for driving the performance of the company website and online channels.
Therefore, as the UX & Optimisation Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Deliver the optimisation of the digital platforms that improves the user and customer journey
· To implement initiatives that will increase conversion rates across digital platforms, but streamlining a very effective UI.
· Be involved with marketing, CRM and product teams.
· Understand the motives of a customer and end-users online journeys to understand solutions which will enhance their online experience
· To create structure and process, increasing productivity across the board
· To continually drive forward company initiatives - ensuring conversion rates are maximised across the digital channels
· Be pioneering in your approach.
Overall, as the UX / UI Manager - User Experience Manager you should be able to translate raw analytics into clear and actionable insights for senior management to digest and implement throughout the business.
REQUIREMENTS: UX / UI Manager / User Experience Manager
To be successful as the UX & Optimisation Manager, you will have experience in improving online conversion rates with a background in strategic digital testing and analytics. You will also have the following:
· Proven experience optimisation, personalisation & UX / User Experience
· A good understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
· To have an analytical mind with extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
· Demonstrable experience within CRO & CMS
· A good understanding of SEO practices
· A superb communicator, with the ability to converse with different audiences
· A proactive approach to work
· Educated to degree level, or relevant qualification
THE COMPANY: UX / UI Manager - User Experience Manager
This is a leading and innovative company who is rapidly investing in their digital platforms to drive forward growth and consumer awareness.
Consequently, they are looking for a UX & Optimisation Manager who is willing to grab the challenges of this role with both hands and make it their own. There has never been a more exciting time to join this award-winning company as they implement widespread digital strategies across the business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Optimisation / eCommerce / UX / Digital Marketing / Online / eCommerce / Conversion / Performance.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Phil Monkman quoting UX & Optimisation Manager and reference PM15099 DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.