We are looking for a thought provoking User Experience Manager to drive the performance of this leading UK consumer business. The business is a fastest 100 growth business with a great team spirit and entrepreneurial attitude. This is a progressive role with the opportunity for promotion and day succession planning.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge
JOB SPECIFICATION: User Experience Manager - UX Manager / UI Manager
We are looking for an experienced User Experience Manager - UX / UI Manager to join this fast-growing and award-winning consumer focused business. As the UX & Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for driving the performance of the company website and online channels.
Therefore, as the User Experience Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Deliver the optimisation of the digital platforms that improves the user and customer journey.
· To implement initiatives that will increase conversion rates across digital platforms, but streamlining a very effective UI.
· Be involved with marketing, CRM and product teams.
· Understand the motives of a customer and end-users online journeys to understand solutions which will enhance their online experience.
· To create structure and process, increasing productivity across the board.
· To continually drive forward company initiatives - ensuring conversion rates are maximised across the digital channels, particularly mobile.
· Be pioneering in your approach.
· Manager an off shore development team.
Overall, as the User Experience Manager - UX Manager / UI Manager you should be able to translate raw analytics into clear and actionable insights for senior management to digest and implement throughout the business.
REQUIREMENTS: User Experience Manager - UX Manager / UI Manager
To be successful as the User Experience Manager - UX / UI Manager , you will have experience in improving online conversion rates with a background in strategic digital testing and analytics. You will also have the following:
· Proven experience optimisation, personalisation & UX / User Experience
· A good understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
· To have an analytical mind with extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
· Demonstrable experience within CRO & CMS
· A good understanding of SEO practices
· A superb communicator, with the ability to converse with different audiences
· A proactive approach to work
· Educated to degree level, or relevant qualification
THE COMPANY: User Experience Manager - UX Manager / UI Manager
This is a leading and innovative company who is rapidly investing in their digital platforms to drive forward growth and consumer awareness.
Consequently, they are looking for a User Experience Manager - UX / UI Manager who is willing to grab the challenges of this role with both hands and make it their own. There has never been a more exciting time to join this award-winning company as they implement widespread digital strategies across the business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Optimisation / eCommerce / UX / Digital Marketing / Online / eCommerce / Conversion / Performance / Designer / UI.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Phil Monkman quoting User Experience Manager - UX / UI Manager and reference PM15534 DD: 44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.