UX & Optimisation Executive is required to support the Optimisation team and drive the performance of the company website and online channels within this award winning blue-chip business. This is a highly valued role within a billion-pound turnover organisation whose head office is based within the heart of Northamptonshire.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
- 10% Quarterly Bonus
- Office Dress Down Days
- A Highly Competitive Pension
- Generous Annual Holiday Allowance
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Complex Health Plan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rugby
JOB SPECIFICATION: UX & Optimisation Executive
We’re looking for an experienced UX & Optimisation Executive to join this fast-growing and award-winning consumer focused business. As the UX & Optimisation Executive, you will be responsible for driving the performance of the company website and online channels. Therefore, as the UX & Optimisation Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the optimisation of the digital platforms that improves the users journey
- To implement initiatives that will increase conversion rates across digital platforms
- Understand the motives of a customer and end-users online journeys to understand solutions which will enhance their online experience
- To support in the creation of structure and process, increasing productivity across the board
- To continually drive forward company initiatives - ensuring conversion rates are maximised across the digital channels
- To work alongside the CRO Manager to analyse & drive the outcomes from tests to understand user impacts
Overall, as the UX & Optimisation Executive you should be able work alongside the Digital Optimisation Manager & CRO Manager to translate raw analytics into clear and actionable insights for senior management to digest and implement throughout the business.
REQUIREMENTS: UX & Optimisation Executive
To be successful as the UX & Optimisation Executive, you will have experience in improving online conversion rates with a background in strategic digital testing and analytics. You will also have the following:
- Proven experience optimisation, personalisation & UX
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- To have extensive knowledge and understanding of google analytics
- Demonstrable experience within CRO & CMS
- A good understanding of SEO practices
- A superb communicator, with the ability to converse with different audiences
- A proactive approach to work
- Educated to degree level, or relevant qualification
THE COMPANY: UX & Optimisation Executive
This is a leading and innovative company who is rapidly investing in their digital platforms to drive forward growth and consumer awareness. They are a billion-pound turnover organisation who possess considerable market share within their industry and sit within the Times FTSE250.
Consequently, they are looking for a UX & Optimisation Executive who is willing to grab the challenges of this role with both hands and make it their own. This role would suit someone who is looking to add real experience & substance to their CV as there has never been a more exciting time to join this award-winning company as they implement widespread digital strategies across the business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Optimisation / eCommerce / UX / Digital Marketing
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant NAME quoting JOB TITLE reference JKB14750 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683321 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.