We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to work within this FMCG to manage the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
· 30 Days Holiday
· A discretionary annual bonus scheme
· Private Medical insurance for yourself and partner
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants), Costco membership,
· 10% Discount on UK Holiday's
· Free onsite parking
· Pensions 3.5%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Warehouse Manager : Food
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the storage and dispatch of all these food goods within this well known FMCG. Juggling a variety of tasks.
Your day to day duties will include:
· Complete ownership of the GMP standards and improvement plans for all warehouses
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and internal policies
· Manage MHE fleet and the users to minimise cost and downtime
· Working with the key stakeholders to ensure inventory levels are in line with capacity and budget to provide a JIT service to the factory units
· Maintain service levels of >99%
· Manage the training, supervising and appraising of staff , whilst maintaining a clear succession plan
· Develop relationships with all 3PL providers to promote a least cost and OTIF service
· Responsible for the timely out load of finished foods, within customer presentation standards
· Communicate regularly across all departments and external customers, hauliers and suppliers
REQUIREMENTS: Warehouse Manager : Food
To be a successful Warehouse Manager you must have proven working experience in a similar role within an FMCG, manufacturing, wholesale or consumer environment.
Other skills required include:
· The ability to analyse problems, offering logical solutions appropriate to the business needs
· Detailed knowledge of product, process and plant
· Must be able to lead, instruct and motivate others
· Able to positively influence internal and external customers, staff and senior management with confidence in own ability
A leading consumer product business with a vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
This company offers natural progression and promotes internal development.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: General Manager, Logistics Manager, Operations Manager
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Warehouse Manager : Food and reference LL15415 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683325 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.