Under appreciated and fed up with the humdrum? If you have a passion for great web design, an outstanding portfolio of work and live & breathe UX/UI, come join us. You’ll be one of our Web Designers, working on some amazing projects and be the critical link in the success of our growing business.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000
· 20 Days Holiday
LOCATION: Southam, Warwickshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leamington Spa, Warwick, Daventry, Northampton, Rugby, Coventry, Banbury
Why work for us?
· We’re a great team – we work hard but are passionate about delivering the best quality work we can.
· We’re based in an awesome location out of suburbia where you can step out onto green fields and enjoy fresh air.
· We’ve got more work than we can handle! You won’t lack for something to do, with new projects coming in all the time, we need you get your sleeves rolled up and stuck in.
As one of our Digital Web Designers you’ll be in at the very start of every project. Whether it’s a complex Public Sector web layout, a Mobile App Design or a new site for one of our Corporate clients, it will be your designs that pave the way for the entire look and feel of the final product; a chance to see your designs truly come to life.
Because we’re a small team it means you’ll get to be involved like never before. You’ll need to realise conceptual and strategic ideas around Mobile App Design / Development and Web Layout Design, create UX flows & wireframes and ultimately craft pixel-perfect UI designs and interfaces that people want to click on.
We’re looking for a great all-rounder so it’s likely that your technical skills will include:
· Great graphic design and UX/UI design skills across Mobile App Design & Web Design.
· Extensive experience of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe XD would be ideal).
· The ability to work across all stages of the product development lifecycle, from research and conception through to wireframing, prototyping and delivery
In addition, you’ll be a great team player able to work easily with a range of people, from demanding clients to us lovely lot!
We value hard work, attention to detail, creativity and above all people with a genuine passion for what they do, so if this sounds like you and it’s time your talent was recognized, APPLY NOW.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Web Designer, Digital Web Designer, Graphic Designer, UX/UI Designer, UX/UI Developer, Digital Designer, Front End Designer, Web Developer, Mobile App Development, Web Layout.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: LH16071 – Wallace Hind Selection