Are you Web Designer who has a great knowledge of creating stunning digital solutions using WordPress or similar? We are working with an integrated agency who boast an enviable list of clients who truly invest in their staff and build them into all round digital gurus!
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Market Harborough, Bedford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Web Designer
We are actively seeking a Senior Web Designer who epitomises creativity and passion for digital design to join this agency who have come off the back of a record year.
They are a vibrant and forward-thinking agency who have a superb client base, and are known for creative and innovative design across both digital platforms and print.
As the Senior Web Designer, you will be undertaking the following duties and tasks:
· Meeting with clients to pitch and take briefs
· Managing and overseeing clients once briefs have been agreed.
· Researching markets and trends to ensure end product is on trend and has the desired effect,
· Creating websites using WordPress and offering a full remit of digital solutions.
· Working with the Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud ensuring the output is visually stunning.
· Work collaboratively with the team to make sure projects are completed on time, to budget and brief.
· Managing your own workload and ensuring clients are kept informed at all times.
REQUIREMENTS: Web Designer / Senior Digital Designer / Senior Digital Creative - integrated agency
This energetic and fun environment needs someone with the following experience, personality traits and skill set:
· A thorough understanding WordPress, WooCommerce and all the very latest Plugins is essential.
· Proven client facing skills including, strong communication, brief taking and account management.
· Experience creating stunning digital solutions across multi-platforms within an agency environment.
· A great eye for detail and desire to pursue perfection.
· A solid background and understanding of the creative process, from initial brief to launch.
· An understanding of site wide SEO.
· A team player with a good sense of humour.
· A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently.
· Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure.
If you are looking for an environment which will allow you autonomy, encourage personal development and give you the freedom to be creative, then this could be the role for you!
They are a growing creative agency who have been established for over 30 years based in Northamptonshire and we are going from strength to strength.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Designer / Web Designer / Web Developer / Senior Creative / Creative Designer / Mid-weight Designer / Senior Creative / WordPress
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Glen Brooke quoting Web Designer and reference GGB15192 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683317 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.