Are you a successful or aspirational Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators? If so, we are offering a brand new career opportunity with a high-performing Medical Devices / Equipment manufacturer who needs to maintain the highest levels of clinical excellence in order to deliver their ambitious 3-year market share growth plan.
SALARY: £45,000 - £48,000
BENEFITS: Bonus (£8,000 - £10,000) Pension (up to 8% and matched by Company) Company car 25 days annual holiday Group Income Protection Scheme Private healthcareWE ARE
LOOKING TO ATTRACT APPLICANTS FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Rugby, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Leicester, Stoke-on-Trent, Worcester, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Bedford, Wolverhampton, Kettering, Warwick
You will be a Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators with a proven track record of clinical application support, coupled with the entrepreneurial drive to help colleagues in driving market share growth.
THE COMPANY - Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators
We are a global leader of medical equipment & devices. As an international manufacturer, we have created ground-breaking innovations, which have been credited as genuine game-changing solutions within the medical equipment/ devices market. Our R&D is constantly driving forward, creating new products which are World-class and cutting-edge.We have a holistic approach to company, employee and team ethics, resulting in the highest level of clinical engagement. Our results speak for themselves: World-class Manufacturing, Premium Branding, Delighted Customers, Extremely High Staff Retention and Fantastic Camaraderie!
JOB SPECIFICATION - Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators
Based either in the Midlands or East Anglia, this will be a brand new Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators position. You will be accountable for maintaining an existing customer base and supporting the sales process by the delivery of enhanced customer experience in strategic accounts. Covering a territory encompassing circa 20% of England, your duties will include the following:-
* Supporting, educating and training customers, key decision-makers and Key Opinion Leaders, to optimise clinical performance
* Conducting clinical trials to include demonstrating and educating customers on the clinical benefits and advantages across our product portfolio (a mixture of equipment, consumables and added value services).
* In-theatre support to consultants and nursing staff regarding the use of our medical devices.
* Collecting clinical data and assist Sales & Marketing with the development of clinical marketing materials.
* Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing and Technical Support.
* Supporting new product implementations by means of working with the sales team, supporting the product in the field and cross-training colleagues.
* Presentations in hospital meetings and exhibitions. Ultimately you will feel job satisfaction from the sense of making your own commercially-driven clinical decisions and managing your own territory.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Nurse, Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators Medical Equipment Application Specialist, Medical Devices Clinical Specialist, Medical Nurse Advisor, Nurse Advisor, Hospital Clinical Support Specialist, Nurse Trainer, Critical Care, Medical Devices, ICU, ITU, OR, Operating Theatre, Operating Theatres, Operating Room, Neonatal, Recovery Room, Intensive Care, Capital Solutions, Renal Dialysis, Infusion Therapy, Infusion Pumps, Medical Equipment, Sales Representative, Ventilation Medical Equipment Sales Executive, Medical Devices Sales Executive, Healthcare Sales, Hospital Specialist, Product Specialist, Biomedical Engineer, , Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia, Ventilation, Cardiac, Oncology, Haematology, Immunotherapy
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Medical Devices Clinical Nurse - ICU Ventilators reference JK14054 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683316 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.