Work for Us
“Never worked anywhere where I have been so well supported…Personal development…on-going training and guidance… professional yet fun working atmosphere…. a company committed to quality…rewarded generously for success”
These are just some of the things our consultants say they like about working for us.
At a time when many consultancies have struggled we have achieved record turnover and profits over the last 5 years and now wish to recruit 2 additional Consultants to join our expanding operation.
After completing a bespoke training programme through an assigned manager and separate mentors you will be charged with identifying, winning and managing search and select assignments.
No monetary targets are set for the first three months, allowing you to settle in and be trained effectively in our services and way of working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Development (Generating Canvass Material & Maintaining a Canvass System)
- Setting Goals/Objectives/Targets
- Time Management/Structured Week
- Market Specialisation
- Client visits to pitch for business Complete 360⁰ Campaign Management
We are interested in receiving applications from experienced recruitment consultants with a proven track record of identifying, winning and managing recruitment campaigns across markets and job functions. You could be either a standalone biller, or a biller running a team. Either way we offer you the opportunity to build your own team once established.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Bright, switched on individuals with a disciplined, structured approach to business development
- Committed. A doer. Someone who is self-motivated and enjoys autonomy
- Natural new business development and networking skills, able to sell and nurture relationships across all levels
- Once new clients are won, the ability to key account manage and nurture relationships long term
- Professional and diplomatic approach to all you do, both internally and externally
- Be able to contribute in a team environment, but also be independent in your own areas of responsibility
- Hands on ability to make things happen
- Ability to prioritise workload on a continuous basis, and review priorities to ensure important tasks are accomplished
- Computer Literate – Proficient user of all Microsoft packages
We offer the following comprehensive remuneration package:
- Basic Salaries – To attract the best
- Commission - uncapped
- Holidays: 25 days holiday rising to 30 at one extra day per year of service, plus your birthday if you have no sick days.
- Extra incentives – All of these are focused around differing tasks throughout the year
- Mobile Phone: Smart phone with email access
- Monthly, ¼ yr. & annual incentive schemes
- Top Consultant for the month & Quarter (actual turnover)
- Monthly Business development
- Annual award for hitting target
- Extra Annual award for hitting certain threshold.
- £1,000 Annual Profit share if the company achieves target (We have achieved YoY growth for the last 7 years).
- Special award for breaking company individual turnover record - £2,500
- Car Allowance – depending on experience
- Pension: Company contribution and individual contribution.
- Private Health Cover for individual
- Death in Service:
- Sickness Income Protection.
Why Wallace Hind?
- 73% of our revenue is generated via retained campaigns
- We successfully fill 19 out 20 campaigns
- We have an extensive on-line presence on all the major UK Job Boards
- Extremely low staff attrition rate…less than 5%. We believe we provide a professional and fun place to work where effort and skill are both recognised and rewarded
- Over 75% of revenue over the last 5 years has come from repeat business or customers who have been recommended to use us
- A fun, professional, family working environment where effort and skill are recognised and rewarded
- We operate an active policy of promotion from within…all our management team started as consultants and have developed through our organisation
- You will have access to an experienced in-house research and administration team to support your candidate attraction and business development activities.
- Opportunity to buy into the business over the next 2 to 5 years.
If interested, please get in touch with Philip Monkman on 01604 683308 or by email email@example.com