No one really wants to grow up do they! Well, not us anyway! If you are an Administrator or a Junior Account Manager, and you want help supply the latest children’s toys and games for some of the UK’s most recognised retail brands – then please read on as this could be the career move for you!
SALARY: £20,000 to £25,000
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Staff discount on our flagship products
This role is based in South Bedfordshire, but commutable distances could include Bedford, Luton, Flitwick, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Hitchin.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Account Executive
We are looking for our newest team member to join our brilliant company as a Account Executive, supporting our Senior Account team with order processing and delivering excellent customer service to a selection of our key customers.
You’ll be a real character who wants to become an integral member of the team and be incredibly proud (as we are) of the company culture we have created.
The Account Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring key customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner (email/phone).
- To assist in managing the order cycle, ensuring order dates, sales trends, forecasts, performance and productivity are reported on both internally and externally.
- To review customer and retailer feedback escalating any concerns or potentially negative impacts on the business.
We are particularly keen to receive applications from candidates who have experience in similar Account Executive or Administration roles.
Critically you must have:
- Enthusiasm and motivation to complete multiple tasks in an organised and calm manner.
- Understanding of how to keep to deadlines, and able to prioritise your workload accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
Come join us and work with a range of high street retailers, as we now sell in to well over 40 countries worldwide and have an ever-growing range of children’s products. So, if you want to join the largest privately owned company within our sector of manufacturing and distributing some of the UK’s best flagship children products then please click apply. All applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales, Administration, Customer Service, Account Management, Purchase Order Assistant, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JKB15957, Wallace Hind Selection