Experienced, passionate and customer focused Account Manager? You already manage and grow key accounts within large organisations or play an integral part in a smaller company, either way you are looking for more autonomy and are ready for the next step in your career. Whatever your situation we have the next move for you!
BASIC SALARY: £27,000 – £30,000
- Generous Uncapped Bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
- Personal Healthcare
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Unique Company Benefits Package
- 25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Washington, Sunderland, Teeside, Middlesborough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Gateshead, Chester-le-Street, Stanley, Houghton le Spring, Stanley
JOB DESCRIPTION: Account Manager
You’re an extremely detail oriented, passionate people person who thrives on delivering a consultative approach. You love building lasting relationships with your accounts, facilitating growth through credibility.
We’re a thriving national waste solution business and our investment in future growth is unprecedented. The opportunities for you to develop your career are endless and we need you for this newly created role.
What‘s in it for you?
- You will get full support and backing to become the best account manager you can be
- You will get to deliver a consultative approach making sure your clients get the highest level of service possible
- You will be managing a huge variety of accounts with a broad spend base which could be anything from £5,000 to £80,000
- You will have full autonomy to look after your area, yes you will need to check in with your manager regularly, but he won’t be calling you every morning to check you’ve packed your lunch.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Account Manager
As a successful Account Manager, you will be no stranger to:
- Prioritising and managing multiple tasks at once
- Liaising with clients in order to identify their needs
- Accurately updating a CRM system (Salesforce ideally)
You’ll come from a solutions sales background which could be anything from facilities management to advertising space, from high value services to waste management.
Above all you’ll already be a successful account manager, used to regularly meeting clients and able to up-sell and cross-sell solutions that deliver exceptional revenue growth.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, National Account Manager, Facilities Management, Waste Management, Advertising, Office Supplies, Janitorial Supplies, Gas and Electricity, Food Services, Catering, Laundry Services, HORECA, Vending,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LL15855, Wallace Hind Selection