Privately owned manufacturing company offering packaging solutions are looking for an experienced Account Manager based in the North to join this forward thinking and growing business
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 – £55,000
· Company Car
· Generous Company Pension
· 25 Days Holiday
· Ongoing Career Development Opportunities
LOCATION: North West
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Carlisle, Glasgow, Liverpool, Lancaster
JOB DESCRIPTION: Account Manager, Key Account Manager – Packaging Solutions, Packaging
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a well-established manufacturing business based from one of their sites in Lancashire. They have grown strongly in recent years and have clear plans to grow further and are looking for an exceptional individual to come and join their business and be part of our journey.
They are looking for an ambitious, motivated, credible and inspiring candidate who can help with the Company’s drive, growth and development by ensuring it fulfils capacity potential of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Account Manager, Key Account Manager – Packaging Solutions, Packaging
· Regularly visit the customer base to develop relationships, seek out further opportunities, review service levels, quotations, new specifications, and review progress of ongoing projects.
· Produce visit reports with allocated actions.
· Be aware of and report on market trends, competitor, and customer activity.
· Pro actively maintain a pipeline of potential opportunities to sustain manufacturing throughput.
· Understand and appreciate the cases and sheet manufacturing process to filter enquiries based on the strengths of the operation.
· Look to take cost out of the supply chain for them and the customer.
· React and respond to quality issues, working through corrective actions internally and externally.
· Providing data and reports to site Managing Director / senior management team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Account Manager, Key Account Manager – Packaging Solutions, Packaging
· Account management experience.
· You will have knowledge of the packaging Industry, preferably Corrugated
· Highly motivated
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling with project management attitude and skills in complex sales.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts.
· Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Energy, tenacity, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills and looking for a business that can offer personal development and growth opportunities.
Privately owned packaging business employing over 1000 people across multiple sites and turning over in excess of £200m annually.
The company have a proven track record of promoting from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: National Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Team Leader, Sales Leader, Business Development Manager, Packaging Sales, Manufacturing
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP17109, Wallace Hind Selection