The most successful company in the construction training market in the UK is looking for a Sales Manager / Head of Sales to play an important role in their future growth.
BASIC SALARY: £50,000- £60,000 – possible flexibility for the right person.
· £60,000 – £70,000 OTE.
· Quality Company Car commensurate with a senior role or Car Allowance.
· Full Out of Pocket Expenses, Company Credit Card.
· Contributory Pension.
· Full Company Benefits package.
LOCATION: East Northants
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Market Harborough, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Lutterworth.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager, Head of Sales – Construction, Health and Safety Training Services, Solutions
A very visible and pivotal senior, but also hands on, sales management role in a very successful and fast growing construction / health and safety training services and solutions provider.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sales Manager, Head of Sales – Construction, Health and Safety Training Services, Solutions
· You will be directly and indirectly managing a sales and account management team including internal sales, account managers, team leaders and field sales.
· A fully rounded sales management role including strategy, recruiting, managing, motivating, training, coaching, mentoring and developing a well established team, but one with an appetite and scope for further development.
· A hands on role, for example not just delivering training but also getting stuck in where necessary and showing how it’s done yourself or dual visiting- leading from the front.
· Working closely with the marketing function with particular reference to getting the most out of their activity for example Hubspot.
· On recruitment the focus will be on recruiting field sales, business development personnel while also expanding and maintaining the quality of the internal sales / account management function.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager, Head of Sales – Construction, Health and Safety Training Services, Solutions
To be considered for this potentially very rewarding role in terms of career development you will have:
· A proven track record in a senior and strategic but hands on sales management role. Ideally this will be in an allied field or market- services, intangibles or solutions, ideally training or health and safety related, into construction or utilities markets.
· Other sales management experience from other solution/ service or construction related backgrounds for example plant hire.
· Structured sales and sales management training, ideally from a big company or group or a well recognised provider.
· The ability and experience to operate and relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Though my client has some very large clients that are dealt with at senior level, they also have a down to earth/ family feel.
· Ideally some experience with or exposure to marketing activity and automation and liaising with marketing to maximise its impact on sales and company performance.
Established in 2004 my client has become one of, if not the, leading health and safety training, accreditations and consultancy providers to the construction and utilities markets in the UK. Their client base is a “who’s who” of the major companies and organisations in these industries. They continue to grow organically and by acquisition, posting record sales months recently. The group now has a £15m+ annual turnover and over 150 staff, 30 in sales and is one of the few companies to be awarded full ATO (Approved Training Organisation) status from the CITB.
Very good, potential to a Director of Sales role.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Director, Senior Sales Manager, Head of Sales – Construction, Health and Safety Training Services, Plant Hire.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: RP17140, Wallace Hind Selection