Management of a sales team, sales processes, sales opportunities all drive who you are. As a Sales Manager you lead by example and can spot potentials wins or areas for development. Educating through coaching and training your team, but you can also account manage and business develop, all in equal measures.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 – £55,000
· Monthly commission
· Potential share options after 12 months
· Healthcare scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Bedford, Rugby, Milton Keynes, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Daventry
Why read on…?
The current management team have grown the business to experience double digit growth year on year for the past 3 years. We are in a position of real strength; this provides us with the opportunity to bring in someone with a sales focus to continue to develop and grow upon the solid foundations.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager – Technical Products
Working closely with the Directors, your key role as Sales Manager will be to develop and deploy a sales strategy that encourages and enables growth. From reviewing current process and procedure through to evaluating the CRM system.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
· Create and implement a sales strategy (to include forecasting and pipeline development) with the aim of achieving ambitious growth.
· Manage, coach, and develop the existing team (5).
· Achieve a personal sales target (we are looking for a ‘doer’ and someone who leads through example).
· Develop and implement a set of KPI’s which facilitate the growth strategy, consistently assess and report on.
· Work closely with marketing to ensure a complimentary sales and marketing plan is delivered.
The majority of our new business and new leads are currently driven by an eCommerce site, supported by a strong element of repeat custom and existing clients. You’ll want to create customer profiles, understand buying cycles and start to pro actively pre-empt customer requirements. Using the customer profiling to identify and target suitable industries.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Sales Manager – Technical Products
As a Sales Manager, you’ll have a proven track record of people management within a sales environment. It is most likely that you’ll have worked with industrial or technical consumable products in a fast-moving environment.
What you will be able to demonstrate is:
· Experience of managing and nurturing and developing sales team (minimum of 3)
· Examples of how you identified and converted opportunities for growth.
· Sales strategies you’ve implemented and the results they generated.
· Your approach to assessing the ‘status quo’.
Established in 1998, we are an award winning, family run business. We continue to experience sustained growth year on year and continue to have ambitious expansion plans. Our customers represent the best of the public and private sectors from small businesses to large corporations, including education, health care, facilities management, events, retail, and leisure.
This is not a one-way street, we are asking you to play a pivotal part with our business, hence the opportunity for the successful candidate to earn share options
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
REF: MH17143, Wallace Hind Selection