Come and make a difference! This is a chance for a Senior Marketing Executive to build a new marketing campaign function with a market leading manufacturer. You will develop CRM based automated campaigns plus content creation and B2B social media.
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 – £34,000
· Contributory Pension scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, St. Albans, Edgware, Potters Bar, BorehamWood, Welwyn Garden City, Harrow, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Amersham, Rickmansworth, Pinner.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Campaign Manager
We are a market leading manufacturer of electrical safety equipment with a well-known and respected brand that is recognized for high quality and innovation, our products are widely used throughout our industry. We are investing heavily in new product, head count, marketing our brand and new systems including a new CRM, this brand-new Senior Marketing Executive’s role is crucial to us taking full advantage of these competitive improvements.
You will take full responsibility for building and executing digital marketing campaigns that communicate with existing and new customers, promoting our products and services as well as new product launches.
You will take a lead developing our database and the data that is collected as a champion of the new CRM, you will contribute to segmentation and develop content for use in all our market segments.
Why this Senior Marketing Executive role?
· This is a brand-new role in our business due to expansion, we see it as central to our strategy over the next few years.
· This is a chance to make a difference and build something of your own.
· We are a market leader with an established and trusted brand name.
· Concern for the environment is driving our growth as energy becomes greener and electricity replaces fossil fuels.
· We have pioneered the design of many industry firsts and continue to invest in R+D.
· A track record of growth with ambitious plans for the future.
· We are very keen to sharpen our approach to inbound and account-based marketing so you will find a supportive management team.
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Campaign Manager
· Campaign management experience using mixed but primarily digital and social media platforms.
· You will bring expertise in optimising CRM based automated campaigns and experience of driving accurate use of the system with multiple stake holders.
· We are open on your sector background but B2B or experience of multiple channels will be very helpful.
· Ability to run multiple projects at the same time.
· Experience of driving campaign success through improved database segmentation and account-based marketing initiatives
· Analytical and driven by ROI.
· Degree level education, ideally in a marketing related subject or directly equivalent training and experience.
· You will have experience of writing and adapting marketing content.
· Familiar with website analytics and WordPress.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: GB16008, Wallace Hind Selection