Build your Technical Sales / Sales Engineering career with a global manufacturer that’s still growing! Are you a sales professional (with an understanding of Mechanical Engineering – from education or experience) who is now looking to earn good money, build relationships with customers and distribution partners alike and build a career? We’re just what you’re looking for!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £38,000
· Annual 15% Bonus
· Fully expensed company car (Hybrid option)
· 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays
· Full home communications set-up including Laptop & Mobile
· Pension (8% company contribution)
· Life Assurance
· Company share scheme
· Full benefits package including Childcare vouchers
LOCATION: Covering the North of England and Scotland.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, York, Hull, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Newcastle upon Tyne, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee
Why should I apply?
· Hybrid working! Split your time between home and the Castleford office (when not out visiting customers) … You’ll run your own diary and manage your time efficiently.
· We’re a global company with an exceptional reputation for promoting from within. Your boss started out ‘on the tools’ and has built a career. So can you!
· Our brand name opens doors. Everyone will know our products. There is no need to spend hours cold calling. Smart sales people will make the brand work for them.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer – Industrial Components / Consumables – Distribution
This Technical Sales Engineer role is a hybrid field sales role, supporting our distribution partners and driving their sales activity through meetings with end users / OEMs. You will be covering customers across the North of England and Scotland and you’ll manage your own diary, scheduling visit loops across geographic areas to champion our full range of products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES : Technical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer – Industrial Components / Consumables – Distribution
· Working closely with various distribution partners, you’ll build relationships to support them – and piggyback off their customer relationships – to champion the full product range.
· Visiting customers to establish requirements and promote sales through their appropriate distribution partner.
· Working against sales targets (often based around specific product promotions) and KPI’s to build a sales pipeline.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Sales Engineer, Mechanical Sales Engineer – Industrial Components / Consumables – Distribution
· You’ve got some mechanical technical / engineering understanding and can read technical drawings – either from education or work experience.
· You’re an experienced sales professional (either internal or external) with a commercial intelligence and drive to champion our products and sell them to end users.
· Happy to manage your own diary, book appointments, route plan and travel as needed across the North of England and Scotland.
A global, multi billion pound operation with an excellent reputation for developing our staff and a track record of promoting from within. In a global recession, within a global pandemic, we thrived and continue to expand our operations. You can trust us with your career.
Are exceptional. Build your career in a global company with a track record of promoting from within.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Mechanical Engineering, Sales Engineer, Distribution Sales, Technical Sales Representative, Technical Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales, Territory Sales, Internal Sales, Telesales, Technical Customer Support, Industrial Consumables, Bearings, Lubricants, Components, Pumps, Widgets
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17085, Wallace Hind Selection