Are you competitive? Do you have a passion for selling and love the thought of uncapped commission? Home based; you’ll join our already successful Field Sales Team selling our workplace and facilities services. If you have the attitude and desire to succeed in a company with ambitious growth plans, then this role could be for you.
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 – £40,000
· Uncapped bonus making OTE £55,000+
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Car or car allowance
· Employee Assistance Programme
LOCATION: This is a Field Sales role covering areas Southampton, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Crawley, Reading
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Winchester, Chichester, Brockenhurst, Stockbridge, Reading, Kingston Upon Thames, Epsom, Sutton, Lingfield, Southwater, Newbury, Tidworth, Royal Tunbridge Wells
You’ll be joining an ever growing business operating across the UK and Ireland, offering workplace and facilities services with the mission of facilitating a better workplace experience for employees.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you’ll be targeting the Blue Collar industry (although, there’s no limitations to our target audience), and targeted on growing our customer base in your designated region.
You’ll have a New Business mentality and you’ll play an integral part in contributing towards our successes, identifying and meeting with decision makers, and:
· Conducting market research to identify opportunities
· Actively seeking out New Business opportunities using methods such as cold calling and networking
· Visiting potential customers for New business and developing and maintaining relationships
· Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations and negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
· Collaborating with Lead Generation and Marketing Managers to develop improved lead generation/new business acquisition processes in your area.
You’ll be self motivated and have a drive to hunt for New Business – the sky really is your limit and if you discover potential for New Business in an area outside of your region, we encourage you to go for it.
Above all, you’ll:
· Have proven experience in Field Sales based roles
· Be able to demonstrate a successful career in New Business roles – ideally, door to door selling / cold calling
· And, have a Business to Business sale background.
This Area Sales Manager role requires a consultative solution sale, so you’ll be able to ask the right questions, to establish the clients needs and position our solutions in the most cost effective way possible to secure long-term business.
Most importantly, you’ll have a positive attitude and contagious energy; you’ll be a driven and restless individual – someone who relentlessly hunts New Business and follows up on opportunities to close these deals. If this sounds like you, then apply now.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field Sales, Area Sales, Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, New Business, Business Development Executive, External Sales, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Territory Sales, Telemarketing, Cold Calling, B2B Sales, Business to Business Sales, New busines Generation
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SM16969, Wallace Hind Selection