A fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a very successful market leading systems integrator and software developer who design and sell very high value automated handling solutions to the blue chip FMCG, retail, food & beverage warehouse, distribution & logistics markets. This is a Senior Business Development Manager role to generate new business from existing and new clients with full in-house technical support backing you up at very stage of the sales process.
BASIC SALARY: circa £60,000 base
· Commission & Bonus to earn circa £25,000
· Choice of Car
· A quality flexible benefits package
LOCATION: Office based but covering the whole UK
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leicester, Coventry, Peterborough, Cambridge, Nottingham, Stamford
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager – systems integrator / software developer – automated handling solutions
A classic Business Development Manager role finding and winning new business from both existing and new blue chip clients selling to the FMCG, retail, food & beverage warehouses, distribution and logistics markets. A long sales cycle and very high order values means no set T/O target in the first year. You will receive full support from a large and very experienced in-house technical support team plus sales training from your manager & the rest of the sales team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager – systems integrator / software developer – automated handling solutions
· You MUST have a proven track record of success in field sales of high value technical solutions or products and you WILL have sold to the warehouse, distribution & logistics markets.
· Any technical or engineering qualifications would be advantageous but are not essential.
· You will be willing and able to generate new business. This is NOT an account management role.
· You do NOT need previous experience of automated handling systems to be considered for this role.
· The company will consider a sales person working for a supplier selling components or systems to automated handling systems & solutions providers.
A very successful, well-established & market leading systems integrator and software developer who design & sell very high value automated handling solutions to the FMCG, Retail, Food & Beverage warehouse, distribution & logistics markets.
The company promote from within wherever possible and I placed the current Sales Director here in this same Business Development Manager role some years ago.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the exclusive recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16496, Wallace Hind Selection