An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a market leading, fully integrated fleet management and hire Group with genuine career development opportunities, to cover the North West region.
BASIC SALARY: £60,000 – £62,500
· OTE £80,000 – £85,000 Open Ended
· Company Car
· Actual Salary Contributory Pension
LOCATION: North West
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Blackburn, Carlisle, Burnley, Morecambe, Preston
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager – Fleet Management, Truck, Fleet
Do you know your stuff about the transport and waste industry and have extensive truck knowledge, then we want to hear from you.
As a result of increasing demand, we are expanding our UK sales operation and seek an additional Business Development Manager to further strengthen our presence across the North West of England.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager – Fleet Management, Truck, Fleet
· Develop further relationships and revenue streams with an existing customer base as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities.
· Develop relationships with a wide variety of customers and clients.
· Work closely with the Head Office and senior team members to ensure all forecasting is realistic and targets achieved.
· Submit and follow up quotations to new and potential customers.
· Manage both customer expectations and the relationship with the customer from lead to implementation.
· Identify and support bid & tender management for larger opportunities
· Understand the needs and business challenges our customer’s face and provide compelling solutions to resolve them.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager – Fleet Management, Truck, Fleet
· A field sales person with a proven track record of success looking to develop their career with a profitable group of companies who are able to offer potential career opportunities.
· Knowledge of the Fleet management, Highways, Waste or Hire markets would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential: it is the quality of the applicant that is more important.
· Area coverage from Birmingham to Cumbria
· Any knowledge of the Local Government market would be of particular interest
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Influencing skills and experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
· A passion and drive to succeed with a bias towards New Business Development.
Established in 2006, we are a fully integrated fleet management and hire organisation that operates across the municipal, waste handling and highways sectors. We operate from 11 sites across the UK, via a number of integrated companies, which enables us to deliver a first class service to our client base.
The company have got an active policy of promoting from within and are looking for candidates who are aspirational and career driven.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Truck Sales, Fleet Management, Off Road Vehicles, Waste Management Vehicle, Waste Management, Transport Industry, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP17613, Wallace Hind Selection