We require a grounded Finance Manager to join an established Financial Services business. Your role will be to manage a gifted team and ensure all controls and procedures are in place and upheld. Based in Central Leicester, you will be joining a business with genuine aspirations of growth.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
· Company Pension Scheme
· Generous Annual Holiday Allowance
· Healthcare Scheme
· Medical Insurance
· Life Cover Policy
· Onsite Parking
LOCATION: Central Leicester
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Rugby, Kettering, Corby, Stamford, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Burton on Trent, Grantham, Nottingham, Northampton,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finance Manager / Head of Commercial Finance – Financial Services
As the Finance Manager you will be working with an energetic and commercially aware Finance Director, who is passionate about the future growth plans of this successful independent business. This is a varied role giving you opportunity to develop and grow as an individual.
You will be pivotal to ensure the finance function always operates proficiently. You will manage, mentor and coach emerging finance talent in your team as well as having the accountability of the following tasks:
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· MI production and KPI Dashboards
· Dealing with monthly charging items and recharges
· Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Cash flow forecasting and cash management
· Quarterly VAT returns
· Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasting
· Monitor and review financial controls, processes and procedures
· Full ownership of trial balances
· Business Partnering
· Develop your knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Finance Manager / Head of Commercial Finance – Financial Services
To be successful in this role you would have previously managed a finance team, ideally in an SME environment, you will also ideally have:
· A recognised finance qualification; CIMA, ACCA, ACA, however we will also consider candidates who are Qualified by Experience (QBE)
· The ability to meet business deadlines as an individual and team manager, and be focussed and clam under pressure
· Demonstratable system and user knowledge on Sage 50, any experience of Intelligent Office would be advantageous
· Advanced skills on MS excel; pivot tables, look ups and macro
· A hands approach to management
· Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry
We are an award winning independent financial advisory business who serve private and commercial customers across the UK. Growing from recommendation and reputation we also have exciting plans on the horizon for the future of our 200 plus employees.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently; Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Senior Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, Director of Finance, Senior Management Accountant, Company Accountant, Company Secretary, Head of Commercial Finance
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA15981, Wallace Hind Selection