Are you a 17th / 18th edition qualified Engineer looking to get off shifts and into field service? Or are you an experienced hands on Electrical Engineer or Electricians Mate who wants strike out on your own and maybe even run your own service team? You’ll become an expert in our high profile, niche equipment, servicing water features – mostly across the South of the UK. Full training will be provided!
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 – £40,000
· Company vehicle
· Good holiday package plus Bank Holidays
· Mobile phone & tablet
· Full access to company benefits package including pension and private healthcare after a qualifying period
LOCATION: Within the M25 or with easy access into central London.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Edgware, Enfield, Romford, Dagenham, Dartford, Sidcup, Bromley, Croydon, Epsom, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston upon Thames, Hayes, Wembley, Harrow, Central London, Barking
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Do you desire a better quality of life? There are no shifts and you will be working 8:30 am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday
· Prestige clients and niche equipment. You’ll be trained to become an expert in our equipment
· Step up! Come lead our service team – managing / mentoring a junior engineer whilst visiting customers across the South of the UK
JOB DESCRIPTION: Multiskilled Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance / Repair
This is a field based Electrical Service Engineer role providing scheduled maintenance, refits and upgrades of architectural water features to clients within the M25.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Multiskilled Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance / Repair
· Working in a team of two Engineers, you will provide field based scheduled service / maintenance at customer sites in and around the M25.
· These jobs will require general electrical / mechanical maintenance, fault finding, testing and reporting.
· You will be typically attending one job per day – on site hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Multiskilled Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance / Repair
To be successful in your application, you will be:
· An electrically biased Engineer at 17th edition / 18th edition / NVQ Level 3. Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC or above electrical engineering would be a bonus.
· Able to read and interpret technical drawings
· Not afraid to use a spanner and get your hands dirty
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrician, NVQ Level 3, Electrical Engineering, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, Multiskilled Engineer, Electrical Fitter, Fault Finding, ELectrical Fitter, Electrician, Electrician’s mate,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP17478 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd