Are you an electrically biased and experienced Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer who wants to service / maintain / refit architectural water features for our customers within the M25? If you’re a problem solver who wants variety and a good quality of life (Monday to Friday daytime work) Click apply!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £40,000
· Good holiday package
· Mobile phone
· Full access to company benefits package including Pension and Private Healthcare after a qualifying period
LOCATION: Covering clients within the M25
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Edgware, Enfield, Romford, Dagenham, Dartford, Sidcup, Bromley, Croydon, Epsom, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston upon Thames, Hayes, Wembley, Harrow, Central London.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance – M25 area
Field based Service Engineer role providing scheduled maintenance, refits and upgrades of architectural water features to clients within the M25.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance – M25 area
· Working in a team of two engineers, you will provide field based scheduled service / maintenance at customer sites in and around the M25.
· These jobs will require general electrical / mechanical maintenance, fault finding, testing and reporting.
· Typically attending one job per day – on site hours 8:00am to 4:30pm
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Engineer – Electrical / Maintenance – M25 area
· Electrically biased engineer at NVQ Level 3 minimum. Apprenticeship / ONC / HNC or above electrical engineering would be a bonus.
We are a globally recognised specialist in design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of innovating water features.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrician, NVQ Level 3, Electrical Engineering, 18th Edition,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16240, Wallace Hind Selection